9 THINGS GOD WON'T ASK on that judgment day...
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove; He'll ask how many
people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house, He'll ask how
many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He'll
ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was; He'll ask if you
compromised your character to obtain it, and performed your job to the
best of your ability.
5. God won't ask how many friends you had; He'll ask how many
people to whom you were a friend.
6. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll ask how
you treated your neighbors.
7. God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll ask about
the content of your character.
8. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek Salvation;
He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of
9.God won't have to ask how many people you forwarded this to.
He already knows whether you will or not.